Re: Help me name my department

Subject: Re: Help me name my department
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 09:32:05 -0400

The last time I was in the position of helping name the group, my vote was
for "The Ministry of Truth," MiniTru, for short.

<Boris Karlov mode>
What's in the documentation is The Truth. Any divergence is an error in
the product.
</Boris Karlov mode>

The owner of the company went with "the slightly less illiterate than most
product engineers"[sic].

---
Office:
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Home:
nax -at- execpc -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=