Re: USAGE: (No) Capitals in "I", "you" and one's e-mail signature

Subject: Re: USAGE: (No) Capitals in "I", "you" and one's e-mail signature
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 15:14:40 -0400

Could you help me out on this one? I thought RITA was the original writer, and
I haven't received any e-mail recently that refers to Mircosoft Help Workshop.
Did I miss something here?

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com

On Tuesday, October 06, 1998 2:44 PM, Denise Fritch
[SMTP:dfritch -at- INTELLICORP -dot- COM] wrote:
> Rita,
>
> > 1) Why does someone use "i" (meaning me) instead of "I" (in e-mail,
> > namely)?
>
> > 3) Why does someone manually sign the e-mail by his/her name without
> > (any) capitals?
>
> Well, you have received several interesting comments to this question.
> However, I suspect the "people use email for fast and dirty communication"
> find the writer DID include one set of capitalized words:
>
> ". . . and my Microsoft Help Workshop crashes."
>
> Perhaps the original writer would comment about the lack of personal
> capitalization?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=