Re: Designing a survey

Subject: Re: Designing a survey
From: Anne Halsey <Wrdfinesse -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 21:42:30 EDT

Theodora Mazza asks about designing surveys.

I can recommend a pretty good book from my grad program
in Tech Comm: try _Survey Questions: Handcrafting the
Standardized Questionnaire_ by Jean M. Converse
and Stanley Presser. This is from the series "Quantitative
Applications in the Social Sciences" through Sage Publications.
(ISBN 0803927436; my copy is dated 1986)

HTH,

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=