Cold Fusion and Encryption

Subject: Cold Fusion and Encryption
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:38:52 -0500

My brother the graphic artist (and Web designer) dumped this one in
my lap because I work for a cryptographer, but the question looks
product-specific to me. Anyone else have any ideas?

======================

I have a question. We're using COLD FUSION on a web project and we
need to do PGP encryption on a file that were generating from a web
form. So far, we haven't been able to find a COLD FUSION tag that does
what we need it to do. Any ideas???

Thanks for any help.

Beth Friedman bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
"If you can forgive your parents and forgive the Cubs, you can save
about $25,000 in therapy."
-- Steve Goodman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=