Re: "based" hyphenations

Subject: Re: "based" hyphenations
From: Bruce Ashley <bashley -at- CREATEPRINT -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:22:35 +1000

Hi Debra,

Try http://englishplus.com/grammar/

Also, IMHO it is "Internet" as there is only one. Like God (my apologies to any Pagans out there).

Regards,

Bruce Ashley
OZ

Can someone please provide Web resources for questions that may come up
regarding hyphenation and things of that sort? In the meantime, I'm
under the assumption that the following words should be hyphenated. Is
that correct?

browser based
web based

And, once and for all, I'd like to clarify whether the word Internet is
a proper noun and, thus, capitalized.

THanks
--
Debra M. Heit