Re: Frame to PDF=crap

Subject: Re: Frame to PDF=crap
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:50:09 -0500

> THING ONE - When printing to PS then rendering to PDF using Distiller, my
> color TIFFs appear b&w in the PDF

This happened to me when distilling Quark XPress documents on a Mac.
Turns out you have to select a color printer, even though you're not
going to print to it. I don't know if this will solve your problem, but
it might be worth a shot.

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=