Re: ANON: Re: Plagiarism

Subject: Re: ANON: Re: Plagiarism
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 08:40:23 +0000

I would think that a list of links (if it's just links) should be a problem
- I see it as no different than a bibliography at the end of a reference
book pointing to other relevant references. If it was then half the books
I've read could be sued for "copying" sections from other books!

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=