Re: Jewel Case Insert Standards.

Subject: Re: Jewel Case Insert Standards.
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 01:49:01 -0800

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999 16:32:59 -0800, Nguyen, Kathy wrote:

>I'm looking for information on the standard size for a jewel case insert. I
>would like to know exactly what the height and width should be for a
>booklet cover insert. I've checked the web and have found sites that
>estimate that an insert should be 4 3/4" x 4 3/4." If this size has worked
>or hasn't worked for you, I'd appreciate your comments.

http://www.cdman.com has complete layout info and templates for jewel case
booklets, tray cards and CD labels.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

"So now that the company is losing money pushing NT, I'm sure the
boneheads on Wall Street think it's a stupendous investment. I am
really beginning to feel like I stepped through the looking glass and
landed into Wonderland. Black is White, Rich is Poor, Startup to
Shutdown and NT is Best. Very weird."
- Mark Dodel

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=