I Need ideas to compose Author Geuidelines...

Subject: I Need ideas to compose Author Geuidelines...
From: "Hoffmaster, Robert (RHOF)" <RHOF -at- CHEVRON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 13:04:06 -0800

Any suggestions where/how to gather good ideas describing what to include,
etc in "Author's Guidelines". I need to compose a rather detailed set of
guidelines for potential authors in the social sciences/journalisim to
follow while preparing and submitting their completed manuscripts. My
client's hardware/software/formats needs are rather flexable, so
specifications relating to those areas are loose at this time.

I have already found and viewed many "model" Author Guidelines on various
web sites, but none really are what I'm looking for, or don't contain enough
information.

Thanks,

Bob Hoffmaster
Chevron Petroleum Technology Co.,