Re: Favorite computer dictionary?

Subject: Re: Favorite computer dictionary?
From: John Nesbit <janesbit -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 14:26:51 PST

I'm looking for recommendations for dictionaries of computer-related =
terms. I've found the Microsoft Dictionary to be thorough and accurate.
=
Do you agree? Can you suggest any alternatives?

I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Some I've found useful:

"What is" may not be the prettiest site on the Net, but it does a good
job on many terms:
http://whatis.com/nfindex.htm

There's also FOLDOC at: http://wombat.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/index.html

My favorite source though is at the Webopedia at:
http://www.zdwebopedia.com/

John Nesbit

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=