Re: a beginner's html-editor?

Subject: Re: a beginner's html-editor?
From: John Nesbit <janesbit -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 08:23:49 PST

Also, GUI editors tend to produce really sloppy code. (I have yet to
see one that doesn't insist on meta tagging a credit for itself.) You
may not care about your HTML code, but other people will look at it
and pass judgments about you and your skill based upon it.

Not so sloppy coding with Homesite. Those with Dreamweaver will have
Homesite bundled with it. Surprisingly clean code.
Of course it always helps to know some HTML to do whatever you can't
get the editor to do.
John

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=