tech writer position in NYC

Subject: tech writer position in NYC
From: Kristine Murphy <Krimur -at- MUZE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:48:32 -0500

Hi,

I am looking (informally) for a jr. technical writer in NYC.

This is a contract position working on-site in Tribeca/Soho.

1 to 2 years experience writing user guides in Microsoft word should do the
trick.

Interested?

Please send resumes (and, if possible, writing samples) to:

<mailto:Krimur -at- muze -dot- com> Krimur -at- muze -dot- com

Kristine Murphy
Technical Writer
Muze, Inc.
304 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10013
(212) 824-0300
ext. 230
<http://www.muze.com/> http://www.muze.com/
<http://www.muzebiz.com/> http://www.muzebiz.com/

Career Opportunities with Muze®
As a pioneer in the field of interactive entertainment information and
preview systems, Muze® draws upon the expertise of the industry's most
talented, driven and productive people. We are always looking for employees
with quick intelligence, energy, and enthusiasm. If you have these
qualities, and if the combination of an exciting industry and a rewarding
work environment is what you're looking for, please contact us.

As the leading independent source of digital information about music, books
and movies, Muze® provides the content that drives commerce for chain,
independent and online entertainment stores. Thousands of retailers and
millions of consumers depend on Muze®'s information to shape their purchase
decisions. Our seasoned editorial staff enhances industry data about all
commercially available music, books and videos with critical annotations,
authoritative assessments and expert classification. Muze®'s information
solutions benefit entertainment retailers by increasing consumers' average
purchase amount and improving customer service.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000