Re: (Zachary) tayloring (Rant/Long)

Subject: Re: (Zachary) tayloring (Rant/Long)
From: Scott Miller <smiller -at- PORTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 10:06:22 -0800

As usual, I have a ton of stuff to write, with a pretty scary deadline, so
I'm not going to spend a lot of time burnishing Techwr-l messages to a high
sheen. So, when you see some of my bad writing habits, it's just an
indication that I'm being extremely professional about prioritizing my time.
Showing my stuff, just in a different way.

Also, I'm way deep in the camp that thinks that there are much more
important things to focus on than high-level grammar. User goals, for
example.

- Scott M
smiller -at- portal -dot- com

> Please help us show how good we are, not what we "dash off without
> checking." A
> large part of our job is checking, checking, checking. Let's show our
> stuff.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=