HELP...Consultant Coming!

Subject: HELP...Consultant Coming!
From: Colleen Adams <colleen_adams -at- MEDISPAN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:01:30 -0500

I was just informed yesterday afternoon that a consultant we are using
for a database product design is coming to town to discuss
documentation! It's great that his trip was approved for documentation
purposes; however, that means that I have exactly one hour to prepare
for his visit!

Any advice or suggestions on how I can use his time? (I have him all
afternoon!) BTW, he qualifies as a typical customer of the product--Big
bonus for me...

So far, I have some questions for him as well has rough outlines for the
contents of the different doc pieces.

HELP? ADVICE? COMMENTS? TIA!
Colleen Adams
External Documentation Manager
First DataBank, Inc.
Indianapolis, IN
colleen_adams -at- firstdatabank -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=