Converting from RoboHelp to ForeHelp

Subject: Converting from RoboHelp to ForeHelp
From: Glenn Weir <GWeir -at- CALLISTO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:48:47 -0500

I searched the archives but couldn't find what I was looking for.

What are the issues (if any) converting from RoboHelp to ForeHelp as a help
authoring tool?

Can I just import my current RoboHelp generated RTF into ForeHelp? Are there
other issues with macros, project files, etc. that I need to be aware of?

Thanks in advance,

Glenn

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=