Your Suggestions - Online resources for Technical Communication

Subject: Your Suggestions - Online resources for Technical Communication
From: Rob Howard <planb -at- SIMCOE -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 22:42:00 -0400

Hello all

I'm currently enrolled in the psychology of technical communications course
at George Brown College in Toronto. I'm in the process of putting
together a website to facilitate out-of-class communication between
participants in the class.

Part of the site is a straight forward web resources links page. Most of
the links have been culled from various threads on this list as well as my
own ongoing research. (Here's the favour part) If you have a chance to
visit http://www.techcomm.on.ca/links.html, please let me know if you see
any obvious gaps. I'm particularly interested in the url's of relevant
professional organizations, journals and programs of study.

Thanks

Rob

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=