Re: Summary: Need working-at-home advice

Subject: Re: Summary: Need working-at-home advice
From: CASSIN Gilles <GCassin -at- MEGA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:44:34 +0100

Shawn Wilson cited me and commented:
PS: Gilles Cassin also said "Make clear for your friends that
you're at home but not sick, so they don't have to pop in any time, it
troubles your work." I wouldn't mind having friends like that; mine are
all
at their own jobs during the day.

Well, when I worked at home, I had lots of student friends. Now they
could get retired. But, (haven't read the other 121 messages awaiting my
pinkeyed scrutiny), just tell them. It's really embarassing to lead off
a nice person who thinks you're getting bored when you're stuck at home.

"Le rouge est une couleur proche du bleu, mais pas trop" P. Desproges
Gilles CASSIN
mailto:gcassin -at- mega -dot- com
+33 1 42 75 40 22
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them. YOU can cite them if you think they were of use.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=