Return of The Tech Writer

Subject: Return of The Tech Writer
From: Rick Pasquale <stackdex -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:18:28 -0400

I'm looking for a bit of career advice. My
tech writing experience dates back to 1986
thru 1989 (3 years). This was the last time I
did tech writing professionally. Other things
I have done include working in a small store
and 2 years recovery from a car wreck. My
career a bit fragmented. I have a bachelor's
in engineering tho.

I'm hyped-up to get back into tech writing
and have interviewed in a few places,
yet no offers.

Any suggestions on how best to present myself?

My thoughts have been possibly contract/
consulting or take an entry level position
(although in both cases my credentials still
may seem a bit weak).

Thanks for any advice.

Rick Pasquale
131 Purchase St.
Rye NY 10580
ph. 914-921-2631
e-mail: stackdex -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=