Translation to HTML

Subject: Translation to HTML
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:30:46 -0700

Folks:

A more general question about HTML:

Is there any package around that translates from something into really
accurate HTML? I've been burned enough by Frame to know not to use the
"Save As HTML" feature. I've now heard that Word's Save As HTML doesn't
produce accurate HTML either. And I've heard that even going into
Netscape's edit mode and editing an existing HTML page tends to produce
slightly messed up HTML too. I don't have parallel experience with IE4.

Can you trust anything to do a really accurate translation? Or are you
better off creating your text in one of the HTML creation packages?

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=