Re: Distance learning

Subject: Re: Distance learning
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- NAVAIR -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 07:40:32 -0700

On Thursday, May 20, 1999 1:06 AM, Natalia Gorodetsky
[SMTP:Natalia -at- WIZTEC -dot- CO -dot- IL] wrote:

> I want to take a correspondence course that can help me to improve my
> work, as well as the language and the writing skills

Hi Natasha --

Have you considered UCLA's online courses? Their website is
www.onlinelearning.net, and they have several technical communication
courses which can lead to certification (whatever that means) in tech
communications.

I am also just starting out as a technical writer, after 20 years of
engineering. Though I've gravitated to writing all that time, some formal
education seems in order. I don't know how good the UCLA classes are but
I'll know soon, because I'm scheduled to take one (Technical Writing)
starting next month!

-- Meg Halter
haltermc -at- navair -dot- navy -dot- mil

.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=