Re: Front Page vs Top Page

Subject: Re: Front Page vs Top Page
From: "Campbell, Art" <artc -at- NORTHCHURCH -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:32:15 -0400

I don't know what price the IBM product is, but FP sells for somewhere
between
$100-150 depending on where you buy it. Given its popularity, its
proprietary
MS features, and its wide-spread acceptance, why would you want to saddle
yourself
with anything else? Especially when you consider that you're going to make
back
the difference with 2-3 hour's billable work?
Buy both, if you're in a quandary, but if you only can buy one, go with the
one
that's most likely to get you work or clients - FP.
If you're going to look at a different package, at least look at one with
some acceptance - Composer, Cold Fusion, etc.

Art

Art Campbell
Technical Publications
Northchurch Communications