Re: marginally in the news!

Subject: Re: marginally in the news!
From: Thom Randolph <thom -at- HALCYON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 19:47:50 -0700

Hey, Y'all:

It's Ira Flatow. C'mon, people, USE the Web.

http://www.npr.org/programs/scifri/

It's a Web site, so that's almost always "www",
and then of course there's the NPR. National Public
Radio is a public entity, but not directly part of
the government. Therefore, it gets ".org". Which
gives you www.npr.org. And, it's right there. Click
on Programs, click on Talk of the Nation - Science
Friday, and you're there. Simple.

Ah, apologies to those who feel that was rude.
I guess I'm in a sullen mood.

Regards,

Thom Randolph
a-trand

At 06:51 PM 6/11/99 -0700, you wrote:

>Incidentally, open source was the topic on today's Talk of the
>Nation on NPR. Does anyone know if the guy who does "Science
>Friday" is named Ira Plato or Ira Flata? I can never tell by
>the way he pronounces it. He might be some long lost relative
>of mine.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=