optimum platform for framemaker?

Subject: optimum platform for framemaker?
From: Gil Yaker <gyaker -at- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:37:58 -0400

Don't want this to be flame bait, but...

I want to try and start messing around in frame maker for personal
experience, I have it for my Mac and my NeXT, I know it's also available
for various unix flavors and microsoft platforms. I have an IPX (sparc) box
that I could also set up too. Anyway, from people who've used Frame on a
multitude of platforms, do you guys have any preference, separate from the
OS platform itself??

thnx
Gil

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=