Re: What should ANON do?

Subject: Re: What should ANON do?
From: Catharine Strauss <cstrauss -at- EPICOR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 10:31:59 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Gregory [mailto:edgregory -at- HOME -dot- NET]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 1999 5:11 AM
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

>When I first entered this business, I was warned by my agency to be careful
>about being a "Type A personality in a Type B profession."

What do you consider to be traits of Type A or Type B people? Do you think
that this has anything to do with the difference between editors and writers
that was discussed a few weeks ago?

I have been told that I am a Type A person (mostly by friends telling me to
relax) and feel that while I am well suited for the job that I do, I would
be not so good at "classical" techwriting.

Do people feel that personality tests (Meyers-Briggs, Type X, etc) are
helpful in the workplace, or do they limit people and their potential?

Finally, being new to the business world, what does a Type B profession
entail? Am I, as a type A, in for trouble?

-Catharine Strauss

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=