Re: Personality Types & TWriting

Subject: Re: Personality Types & TWriting
From: Catharine Strauss <cstrauss -at- EPICOR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:18:08 -0500

http://keirsey.com/

Is where I took the test. It comes in several languages, and also has some
neat profile information for the different types, famous people and their
types, etc.

-Catharine Strauss

Interestingly enough, once I took the test twice to discourage an ardent
supporter of the test as a know-all. I took it straight, then took it while
lying through my teeth. When I asked the supporter to guess which type I
was, wouldn't you know it, he guessed wrong.
<smug grin>