Re: South Bay Tech Writers Meeting (Reminder)

Subject: Re: South Bay Tech Writers Meeting (Reminder)
From: Ivan Gelicall <ivan_gelicall -at- HOTBOT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 08:49:20 -0700

Hi All:

Just a quick reminder that the South Bay
coffee meeting for Tech Writers will be
held tomorrow Saturday, August 7, at
10:00 a.m. at Hobbees in Cupertino. There is no set
agenda and all and any topics are discussed.

If you would like to attend, please respond
to this email (even if you attended last time),
I can need to reserve a table that is the
correct size.

If the restaurant is full, I may be placed
in the back. So, you may need ask the waitress/waiter
to bring you to the table or you can look around if they're not available.

Best Regards,

IG

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com