Re: Need opinions - Work from home/security issues.

Subject: Re: Need opinions - Work from home/security issues.
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:05:58 -0400

Hallo:

1. Why doesn't management rent or build more office space. That seems the
humane thing to do, rather than hoteling or adding more people to the
existing habitrail. Planning office space for employees seems, to me,
anyway, a natural management thing in an expanding company. To plan
otherwise reflects different ideas about long-term growth.

2. I had no idea such circumstances existed outside of Scott Adams' mind.

3. You are going to lose this one. Guaranteed. Don't bother planting the
seed, I suspect that, though there be fertilizer, there be no light. Think
about it . . . there's no reason you couldn't work from home most of the
time. Have the company install a telephone line for you, provide you a home
PC, and office supplies. Won't happen, though. You should start thinking of
dinner as breakfast and get used to not seeing the sun.

You have my best regards, and prayers.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com