Re: Need opinions - Work from home/security issues.

Subject: Re: Need opinions - Work from home/security issues.
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 08:30:29 -0700

I'll be more to the point than Sean.

Get out. They are not making decisions geared toward
growth and future. They are making decisions geared
toward stashing cash over increased productivity and
profit. I'd almost throw out the idea that they are
shopping themselves around, but this is only
conjecture and based on a similar situation I was at.

All of the alternatives contribute toward reduced
productivity, reduced craftsmanship, and confusion.

I've left jobs/contracts for less reasons twice, and
in both cases, was happier, more productive, and
started the replacement contracts at a higher rate
than the one I left.

> 2. I had no idea such circumstances existed outside
> of Scott Adams' mind.
>
> 3. You are going to lose this one. Guaranteed. Don't
> bother planting the
> seed, I suspect that, though there be fertilizer,

===
John Posada, Merck Research Laboratories
Sr Technical Writer, WinHelp and html
(work) john_posada -at- merck -dot- com
(pers) jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com
732-594-0873