Re: Framemaker bullet mayhem!

Subject: Re: Framemaker bullet mayhem!
From: Dina Davidson <DinaD -at- XANTREX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:08:51 -0700

Darren,

Forgive me if I'm missing the obvious, but \b is the building block for a
bullet in Frame. I'm not sure, but it sounds as if you are using a character
tag to define your bullet.
If so, and if your *character* tag that you are using in your numbering
setup is called "\t", then you would set up the numbering properties to be
<\t>\b (or whatever character you choose to use, { in your case).

But, if your scheme is working in one doc, the quickest fix would be to
import the paragraph and character styles from that doc that works to the
doc that doesn't.

Hope this helps,

Dina

Dina Davidson
Technical Publications Coordinator/Technical Communicator
Xantrex Technology Inc.
mailto:dinad -at- xantrex -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=