TRUEtrack

Subject: TRUEtrack
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List, Techwriter" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:59:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, guys.

Over the last few days, I've been sent to training for
some pretty cool stuff. Keep in mind that as a
contractor, most contractors NEVER get to "play in any
Reindeer games.

Over the last few days, I've been at training for
Documentum. This is a rather large application for
managing multiple versions of documentation and source
codes...I guess like SourceSafe, along with workflow
processes for documantation approval and revision
markup and a pretty extensive cabability for searching
for information in the material.

My question:

In the beginning of next month, I get trained on
TRUEtrack?, a problem tracking and resolution
application.

Has anyone in techw-l land been exposed to TRUEtrack
and did it have any impact on their productivity?

Thanks

=====
John Posada, Merck Research Laboratories
Sr Technical Writer, WinHelp and html
(work) john_posada -at- merck -dot- com - 732-594-0873
(pers) jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com - 732-291-7811
"The art of creating software that is usable by individuals is a communication skill. It is not a programming skill."
--Bill Atkinson, creator of MacPaint and HyperCard