Autodesk's Volo View Express and Circles

Subject: Autodesk's Volo View Express and Circles
From: Crystol Wigemyr <Crystol -dot- Wigemyr -at- kenonic -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:35:14 -0600

Hello CADD, graphics folks,

The archives provided some interesting reading about AutoCAD and vector
graphics formats but no solutions to this problem.

Does anyone know why Volo View Express prints and displays circles as
octagons (HP Laserjet 5SI printer... prints the original files from AutoCAD
just fine)? Anyone know of a solution to this problem? Autodesk tech support
has been zero help thus far. I'm not an AutoCAD user; I just need a way to
print/view the occasional drawing from the .dwg file.

TIA...

http://www.kenonic.com