Database-to-PageMaker?

Subject: Database-to-PageMaker?
From: "Humbird, Len - CFC" <Humbird -dot- Len -at- cfwy -dot- com>
To: "''TECHWR-L (E-mail)'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:48:37 -0700

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on exporting the contents of a
database to a PageMaker template? What I'm trying to do is develop a
streamlined process of creating a catalog-style monthly newsletter. I'm
taking the idea of a database-driven website and expanding it to include the
[print] publications department. It's part of an enterprise-level (I hate
that buzz word, but it makes me sound like I know what I'm doing) automation
of a company's business processes.

Thanks for your assistance.
Len