Paths for custom icons in HTML Help

Subject: Paths for custom icons in HTML Help
From: "Walter Crockett" <Walter_Crockett -at- notes -dot- teradyne -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:20:13 -0400

We use a custom icon bitmap to represent our online library in our online TOC.
When the software is installed, the bitmap sits in the same folder as the
chm file.
HTML Help seems to require a full path in order for the .chm file to reference
it, ie. "C:\VXIPNP\WinNT\terM9\cntimage.bmp."
This works fine as long as the customer installs the software on the C:
drive. But if the customer chooses another drive, the bitmap is X'ed out.
Is there a place to put this bitmap, and a path to write for it in HTML
Help that will work on all drives?

Walter Crockett