Re: (framemaker) can't get rid of blank pages at end of chapter

Subject: Re: (framemaker) can't get rid of blank pages at end of chapter
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: mchoy -at- sirius -dot- com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:41:58 -0500

You should be able to delete them using Special, Delete pages. I had a
series of files, each with 10-14 extra pages in them. I finally
discovered a small graphic on blank page 13 of each of the offending
chapters. (To my knowledge I had done nothing to put the graphic there,
but then what do I know?) When I deleted that and saved, the blank pages
vanished. This graphic was well after the end of flow symbol.

--
Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer

Tell me what you need, and I'll