RE: Advice Needed: Getting Started with RoboHelp

Subject: RE: Advice Needed: Getting Started with RoboHelp
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:50:33 -0500

Hallo:

FrameMaker and RoboHelp are a pretty inefficient combo, IMHO, although you
are a new cog in the mechanism and there's probably a pretty efficient
system set up to make these tools play together.

I recommend training with all tools, after a couple of months teaching
yourself--that way, the class is more relevant and meaningful. Thus, I'd
also recommend formal FrameMaker training (checkout http://www.intech.com).

Checkout Solutions for RH training in the Boston area,
http://www.sol-sems.com/. Another good source for RH, if you can wrangle the
trip, is http://www.knopf.com/.

All the best.

Sean