RE: Do you just bite your tongue?

Subject: RE: Do you just bite your tongue?
From: "Humbird, Len - CFC" <Humbird -dot- Len -at- cfwy -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:35:17 -0800

I would say, be absolutely, positively sure that you are CORRECTING an error
of some sort - grammatical, technical, etc., or making a clarification - but
even then it's subjective to whatever assumptions you're making about your
audience. (Don't get me started on that thread!)

Get a second opinion - and not from your boss. Perhaps another manager or
better yet, a V.P. Don't be afraid of those people with funny haircuts -
they're paid to intimidate.