Contract Job Opportunities (onsite/offsite)

Subject: Contract Job Opportunities (onsite/offsite)
From: Tekwrtr001 -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 18:03:42 EST

Hi... I'm Jim, a member of the Arkansas (USA) Chapter of STC. If you
wouldn't mind, please pass the following information to your chapter or group
members.

I thought that you and your STC members might benefit from this web-site as
well. JobSwarm is a comprehensive, fast-growing service that matches
businesses with independent contractors. The process is efficient,
beneficial to both parties, and membership is absolutely free of charge.
http://www.jobswarm.com/80667496

Contractors can avail themselves of the site by submitting bids on a variety
of
project proposals offered in their field. JobSwarm deals with a variety of
job
categories, from computer programming and graphics design, to marketing and
translation services. The service is ideal for contractors seeking
employment
opportunities and increased marketability.

JobSwarm is also a useful tool for businesses that would like to outsource
projects to competent professionals at a market-driven rate. Businesses need
only submit a project proposal describing what it is they wish to outsource.
Contractors will then make bids available to the business at the JobSwarm
site for
review. By providing businesses with a wealth of potential contractors and
information in one place, JobSwarm makes outsourcing an efficient and
wrinkle-free process.

I encourage you to take advantage of JobSwarm. I am convinced that JobSwarm
can benefit you, as it has benefited me. You can access their site at

http://www.JobSwarm.com/80667496

Best Regards,
Jim
Arkansas (USA) STC Chapter