RE: "atmospheric" benefits

Subject: RE: "atmospheric" benefits
From: Christi Carew <ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:57:32 -0800

Well, I can't say my idea is all that novel or imaginative, but any company
that offers significant vacation would have a HUGE advantage in my book. 3
weeks of PTO seems to be the norm. That used to be 2 weeks vacation and 1
week sick time.
But having a number of friends from the UK and Germany who expect much more
vacation than that (and often get it) has raised the bar for me. 4 weeks PTO
would be a reasonable start (especially since I'm rarely sick enough to not
come in to work).

Christi Carew
ccarew -at- rangestar -dot- com

RangeStar Wireless
www.rangestar.com

All communication contained in this e-mail is entirely my own and is not
necessarily endorsed by my co-workers or employer.

http://www.SolutionsEvents.com or 800-448-4230