any printing experts?

Subject: any printing experts?
From: Jennifer Maitland <jlm -at- kwi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:13:12 +0100

Hello All,

I've created a PDF of my Framemaker book file that looks good onscreen and
prints on my printer just fine (no worries, I used Distiller, created a ps
file and distilled, the whole bit).

I sent the PDF to a woman on a different floor for review - she is not using
the same printer as me. It is an 84 page book which prints fine on my
printer. However, on her printer, it stops at page 24 and won't print
anymore. I've looked at page 25 and can't see anything special about it. I
fiddled around with my Distiller settings and PDF'd again, and again, it
prints out fine on my printer but still not hers.

Can anyone give me a couple clues as to what might be causing this? I am
hesitant to blame the printer upstairs as it does print out the first 24

Any advice is very much appreciated as I have to make sure this doc prints
out everywhere as it's the one that will be sent to clients!

cheers,
Jennifer

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l