RE: Orwellian Job Title

Subject: RE: Orwellian Job Title
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:47:18 +0100

I kind of like the idea of being a speech writer too. Mind you, I think
I'd rather work on a campaign than actually for the government. Anybody
have any speech writing experience (in terms of politics...I don't want
to hear about your PowerPoint presentation) they'd care to talk about?
Thanks. DB.

Acrobat & FrameMaker Seminars: PDF Best Practices, FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
Advanced Techniques, FM Template Design, Single Sourcing with FrameMaker
in Brussels (Oct), and in Montreal & Dallas (Dec): http://www.microtype.com/1

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com