Re: Single PDF with RD files

Subject: Re: Single PDF with RD files
From: "Svi Ben Elya" <svib -at- bezeqint -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:47:51 +0200

If this is the solution, I recommend using Adobe's Distiller as the
postscript printer. If the postscript file has a prn extension, just change
it to ps and double-click it. Distiller will then convert it to a PDF. Just
be aware that this procedure may not create the bookmarks that PDFMaker
normally creates from the Word file.
- Svi Ben-Elya -