Mini Survey: Who uses XML?

Subject: Mini Survey: Who uses XML?
From: "France Baril" <France -dot- Baril -at- ixiasoft -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:42:21 -0500

I just started using xml for producing my company's documentation. I find the process and the possibilities quite interesting. It seems xml is the word on everybody's lips, yet we only hear about a few people using it.

So I've got these questions for you:

Do you use xml for your technical documentation?
If so, how big is your company (how many employees) and how many writers do you have on your team?
What is your industry: software, bio-medical?
What was your goal when you moved to xml?
Did you reach that goal?

I will send a compilation of all answers at the end of the week.

France Baril
Technical writer/Rédactrice technique
I X I A S O F T

+1 514 279-4942
france -dot- baril -at- ixiasoft -dot- com
[ www.ixiasoft.com ]