RE: Follow-up to question about getting feedback from users

Subject: RE: Follow-up to question about getting feedback from users
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:51:12 -0400

I'm sure that MadCap had nothing but good intentions. And for all we
know, MadCap's lawyers might have already cleared Feedback from a
regulatory perspective.

Still, the reactions on TECHWR-L suggest that some customers might view
the software with less equanimity than MadCap expected. Since you're a
consultant, and not an employee, you're probably in a unique position to
pass our feedback on to your clients at MadCap. I'm sure they have the
market savvy not to dismiss us as a bunch of curmudgeons.

(OK, we *are* a bunch of curmudgeons, but that doesn't mean we're
wrong!)

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.