What do you call the Three Dots?

Subject: What do you call the Three Dots?
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "'TechWhirl (techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com)'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 15:26:56 +0000

I used to call the three dots element the Ellipsis Button.

However, I see other technical and UX writers are calling this element the More Button.

How say you?

Craig Cardimon
Senior Technical Writer

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or email reply.
Visit TechWhirl for the latest on content technology, content strategy and content development | http://techwhirl.com


You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-leave -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwhirl.com/email-discussion-groups/ for more resources and info.

Looking for articles on Technical Communications? Head over to our online magazine at http://techwhirl.com

Looking for the archived Techwr-l email discussions? Search our public email archives @ http://techwr-l.com/archives


Previous by Author: Re: Question about Ordering Entries in a Knowledge Base
Next by Author: RE: What do you call the Three Dots?
Previous by Thread: Re: Word's features vs. workaround - (was: Word x-ref question)
Next by Thread: Re: What do you call the Three Dots?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads