Re: How do you illustrate a database?

Subject: Re: How do you illustrate a database?
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1993 15:19:00 EST

Ken asks:
"How do people depict a database in diagrams?"

FWIW, in my current book, I'm using the file cabinet (database), file drawer
(table), piece of paper (record) analogy. I can send you a copy, if'n you'd
like.

Bonni Graham |
Technical Writer |
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab |
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | flush, v. Align type to the
President, San Diego STC | left or right, thereby
| beating a pair of aces
NOTE: apparently my email address needs |
to be typed exactly as it appears here, | --Ezra Shapiro
punctuation and all, or the system gets |
upset. |