HELP: Your forays into hypermedia

Subject: HELP: Your forays into hypermedia
From: Peggy Thomson <Peggy_Thompson -at- CCMAIL -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 11:10:00 -0400

I may be getting into a hypermedia project soon--using authoring
tools (I know not which) to create online help and online
documentation using SGML tagging. Dinosaur that I am, it will be
my first real venture into HM.

Would you kindly share with me your thoughts on getting into
hypermedia--tips and traps, references, thinking like a
paper-writer vs thinking like an on-screen-writer? I sure would
appreciate it!!!! You may reply to me directly:

peggy -dot- thompson -at- ccmail -dot- osti -dot- gov

P.S. I have lately DELUGED the list with requests for help on a
number of topics, and I have not been disappointed by the volume
or thoughtfulness of the response. You've no idea what an assist
it's been! Many, many thanks to everyone who has responded.