Re: "Space, the final frontier"...update

Subject: Re: "Space, the final frontier"...update
From: Tracy Boyington <tboyi -at- ODVTEWS1 -dot- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 11:50:08 +0000

> From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>

> Fortunately, the group we have now gets along pretty
> well, which makes all the difference in the world. (snip)
>
> Being able to hear each other is a lot worse when you
> do not trust each other.

I don't know, LaVonna... I think you *need* to be able to hear your
neighbors when you don't trust them. ;-)

OTOH, when your neighbor is loudly popping gum, yelling at her
daughter on the phone, or playing a Michael Bolton CD -- now
*that's* when being able to hear each other is a lot worse.

Tracy
who is playing her own CD rather loudly right now (with headphones,
of course) and can barely hear her own phone, much less her neighbors