JOB: Possible FrameMaker and Authorware Contracts in Atlanta, GA

Subject: JOB: Possible FrameMaker and Authorware Contracts in Atlanta, GA
From: "Nina L. Panzica" <panin -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 13:11:39 -0500

A client of mine may be looking for a contractor to do some FrameMaker
work. Whether she'll actually need the contractor or not is still up in the
air, so I'm not going to list her contact info. here, but if you live in
Atlanta (this is a local job only), know Frame, and are looking for
contract work, email me your name and phone number only and I'll forward
your mail on to her. If she decides to hire a Frame person for this
project, she'll get in touch with you.

She might also need a local Authorware person. Are there any Atlantan
writers reading this who have that skill or know of someone who does? Email
me with brief contact info and I'll pass it on. Don't attach resumes or
long docs to the email; I just don't have time to pass them on, folks. I'm
in the middle of a crushing deadline.

This is all the information I have on both jobs.

Wait, there's one more thing: she does not ever work with agencies, she
only works with individuals, so please don't write me if you are a
contracting firm or a temporary agency.

Thanks
Nina P.
EMAIL to: panin -at- mindspring -dot- com

____

Nina Panzica
Masterpiece Media
(404) 237-7889
Can't reach me at the above number? Try my pager: 404-596-7889
mailto:panin -at- mindspring -dot- com
http://www.mindspring.com/~panin/

Links to other Technical Writers:
http://www.mindspring.com/~panin/writers.htm