Re: Reality Check Time

Subject: Re: Reality Check Time
From: "Backer, Corinne" <CBacker -at- GLHEC -dot- ORG>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 12:44:12 -0500

They'd be foolish to do so. I know two companies in particular that would
automatically hack 5-10k off the offer for such a change in job description.

On the other side of the coin, compare the salaries you've seen for
Marketing managers to those of Documentation managers. I've noticed the
discrepancy lean the other way (bigger $ to Mktg folks).

I think this "title" thing has gone a bit too far, don't you? Don't skills
mean anything?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=