hhupd required for foreign languages

Subject: hhupd required for foreign languages
From: "Weiner, Kandis" <kweiner -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:09:01 -0400

Hello All!

I've just created an HTML Help file from a user guide that we translated
into Spanish. (I used Frame Save As...HTML and RoboHTML, believe it or not.)

Now I am about to turn it over to Software Engineering to link the file to
the F1 button and to include the hhupd.exe in the installation program.

Suddenly it dawned on me:

Do I need a Spanish Version of the hhupd.exe for users running the Spanish
Winnt? Or is the hhupd non-language specific, and the language somehow
controlled by the operating system?

Does anyone have a clue? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Much Thanks!

Kandis Weiner.
Technical Communicator - Positron Public Safety Systems
http://www.postron911.com
mailto:kweiner -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=